The I hate 4kids forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The I hate 4kids forum

Lets kick that old dead horse by remembering why 4kids was such a lousy company, and why they deserved to go out of business.

+7
Sugarbears
MegaNumbers
Sexy Bitch
Areo51
Hidden Agenda
grimPontif
Admin
11 posters

Pokemon's dub

Pedophile

Pokemon's dub - Page 4 Empty Re: Pokemon's dub

Post by Pedophile Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:35 pm

Five pussies I mean VAGINAS stupid. If you're going to toy with what I say then go slap a glass mirror across your face to knock some sense into you to NOT do that.
    Areo51
    Areo51

Post by Areo51 Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:37 pm

Him use better insults? HA! You got a hell of a sense of humor, Arrogant! This guy couldn't make a "good" insult to save his life! Laughing
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:45 pm

My point still remains, those kind of pussies don't have voices (though they do have lips), so I have no idea what that would sound like. That like saying someone has the perfect voice for silent films, or the perfect face for radio.
    Pedophile

Post by Pedophile Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:50 pm

Areo51 wrote:Him use better insults? HA! You got a hell of a sense of humor, Arrogant! This guy couldn't make a "good" insult to save his life! Laughing

You could make good insults to save YOUR fucking life! I make pathetic ass insults and you know it! SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO CATCH A HICKEY!

And *****, go get eaten by mutated talking cheesecakes. You're such a delusional simple bitch. A SIMPLE BITCH!
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:54 pm

Catch a hickey? Are you seriously telling me to go get some? You're making it sound like that's a bad thing. Moron.
    Areo51
    Areo51

Post by Areo51 Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:40 pm

I already get some. What? You jealous Newborn? Jealous because the closest thing you'll ever get to sex is being raped up the ass in prison?
    Pedophile

Post by Pedophile Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:29 am

Admin wrote:Catch a hickey? Are you seriously telling me to go get some? You're making it sound like that's a bad thing. Moron.

I'm telling you o get bitten and hard that you bleed the life out of you, IDIOT. It will not be a good thing so way to be a mutated tarter loaf and take this out of context!

Areo51 wrote:I already get some.

Yeah right. What girl in their right mind would want you to have sex with them. LIES.

Areo51 wrote:What? You jealous Newborn? Jealous because the closest thing you'll ever get to sex is being raped up the ass in prison?

What is there to be jealous of? I'm not a sex addict and don't ever plan on having sex. I'm a virgin for life! You on the other hand will be the one being ass demolished in prison when you get caught and arrested for the shit you're pulling off here. It'll be so good to the rapers they'll be cutting your ass up and making soup out of it. Yum. Expect me to be there with a plate to devour it too!
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:43 am

Virgin for life? Coming from the guy who constantly says he wants to rape people (including myself) for no reson other than because, has been known to make sexual remarks towards children, yet you expect me to believe your little virgin for life claim?
    Areo51
    Areo51

Post by Areo51 Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:42 pm

Need I remind you, I have a girlfriend and fiancé. Which reminds me, do I still have that mark on my neck?
    Pedophile

Post by Pedophile Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:19 am

Admin wrote:Virgin for life? Coming from the guy who constantly says he wants to rape people (including myself) for no reson other than because, has been known to make sexual remarks towards children, yet you expect me to believe your little virgin for life claim?

I can always fantasize, but it doesn't mean I'll actually do it. I just love being creepy to you polluted triangles.

Areo51 wrote:Need I remind you, I have a girlfriend and fiancé. Which reminds me, do I still have that mark on my neck?

Need I remind you that I couldn't care less if you have a girlfriend and fiancé? Girlfriend and fiancé? You say that like they're two different people here. They better be the same one or is some one going polygamous here?
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:22 am

Well keep those fantasies to yourself, no one likes you being creepy, and it's not helping your cause.
    Pedophile

Post by Pedophile Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:33 am

Like I care what you freaks want or like. I do whatever I want and say whatever I want and in the right to do so. You'll tolerate it or be bashed for talking shit against it.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:06 am

I don't have to tolerate any of your obnoxious behavior. If you make threats, rape comments, or try to cause harm, I'll call the cops on you. I don't know were you got the idea that you can get away with anything, but you can't. We have laws placed here for a reason, if you don't like it, then get out of the country.
    Areo51
    Areo51

Post by Areo51 Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:23 pm

You can't just do whatever you want, we have laws for a reason. What makes you think they don't apply to you, huh? The law applies to everyone and if you break it, you get your ass locked up. You've been breaking it for two years, your punishment is far overdue. The clock's ticking, make every second you have left count.
    Pedophile

Post by Pedophile Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:38 pm

Admin wrote:I don't have to tolerate any of your obnoxious behavior. If you make threats, rape comments, or try to cause harm, I'll call the cops on you.

How can you call the cops on me when you don't even know who I am (let alone some name you claim to think is mine) but most importantly where I LIVE? The exact address? You have none of those thing so sit the hell down and burn yourself with your police talk. I've been making more threat and rape comments as it is, even to that cancer boy recently and you've yet to do shit. You're not going to do shit either. Fucking swallow huge batteries and turn your kidneys inside out.

Admin wrote:I don't know were you got the idea that you can get away with anything, but you can't. We have laws placed here for a reason, if you don't like it, then get out of the country.

I can so get away with things and it's called BEING SPECIAL. I also earned my place to be in this country so if you don't like that then you get the hell out and go live with the sharks.

Areo51 wrote:You can't just do whatever you want, we have laws for a reason. What makes you think they don't apply to you, huh? The law applies to everyone and if you break it, you get your ass locked up. You've been breaking it for two years, your punishment is far overdue. The clock's ticking, make every second you have left count.

You are so Mitchell's clone. You two are perfect for each other. Go get married, fuck each other, and have all sorts of rectal babies formed supernaturally from the evil you two possess that is just running rapid.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:08 pm

Pedophile wrote:I can so get away with things and it's called BEING SPECIAL.

Oh we already know you're "special", tell me something I don't know. On the other hand, the law doesn't make exceptions to people just because of them being "special" or autistic, or disabled, you will still be punished upon being caught. But if you truly believe that the cops will let you get away with all this unharmed, why not prove it by revealing your true identity? You believe that the cops will side with you, then put your money were your mouth is and tell me your name. All I need is a first and last name, the police over in Buffalo New York should be more than able to cover the rest.
    Areo51
    Areo51

Post by Areo51 Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:24 pm

Oh you're "special" alright. You're mentally challenged. There are no exceptions, even for people as retarded as you. Boy do I feel sorry for the poor shrink that's gonna be working on you in the nuthouse.
    Pedophile

Post by Pedophile Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:19 am

[quote="Admin"]
    Pedophile wrote:Oh we already know you're "special", tell me something I don't know.

I'm special in a GOOD way, not the bad way you dookie fresh.

Admin wrote:On the other hand, the law doesn't make exceptions to people just because of them being "special" or autistic, or disabled, you will still be punished upon being caught.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh. I'm so scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaared!

Admin wrote:But if you truly believe that the cops will let you get away with all this unharmed, why not prove it by revealing your true identity?

Didn't I just say in my last comment that I'm sure you read that they weren't going to believe me but OUGHT to? Can you not read things properly?

Admin wrote:You believe that the cops will side with you, then put your money were your mouth is and tell me your name. All I need is a first and last name, the police over in Buffalo New York should be more than able to cover the rest.

And let you win? I don't think so. I need to keep my tracks cleared so I don't get caught up in all this court shit or come across a cop that will not do me justice at all. I need to stay free and continue to rape you beasts some more. You think I'm just going to give myself away to just like that. HA! Got me FUCKED up.

Areo51 wrote:Oh you're "special" alright. You're mentally challenged. There are no exceptions, even for people as retarded as you. Boy do I feel sorry for the poor shrink that's gonna be working on you in the nuthouse.

I need you in my hot cup of coffee in the morning. I so need to drink you up.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:00 pm

You'll never come across a cop that will do you justice, any cop that would side with you would have to be crazy. But now I know that you know that what you're doing is illegal according to the law. Either way quit while you're behind.
    Areo51
    Areo51

Post by Areo51 Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:57 pm

Honestly, who doesn't know what he's doing is illegal? It's common fucking knowledge.
    Pedophile

Post by Pedophile Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:17 am

Admin wrote:You'll never come across a cop that will do you justice, any cop that would side with you would have to be crazy. But now I know that you know that what you're doing is illegal according to the law. Either way quit while you're behind.

Why quit when I'm getting away with this oh so much and feeling so good about it? NOT GOING TO HAPPEN so just quit hating on 4Kids and my actions while you're in deep doo doo and just sinking yourself even lower you'll suffocate in funk and not even your skin pores could supply you with the oxygen you need.

Areo51 wrote:Honestly, who doesn't know what he's doing is illegal? It's common fucking knowledge.

I know it's illegal, but that needs to change. It shouldn't be since it's deserving to you craters. It may be illegal, but it's rational and logical.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:45 am

Well then tell congress to make it legal, then try this bullshit on us AFTER you get these laws passed, until then you'll just have to be arrested for it.
    Areo51
    Areo51

Post by Areo51 Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:40 am

Admin wrote:Well then tell congress to make it legal, then try this bullshit on us AFTER you get these laws passed, until then you'll just have to be arrested for it.

He knows as well as we do that he'd get arrested the second the proposal came out of his mouth.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:49 pm