The I hate 4kids forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The I hate 4kids forum

Lets kick that old dead horse by remembering why 4kids was such a lousy company, and why they deserved to go out of business.

+3
Areo51
grimPontif
Admin
7 posters

Yu-Gi-Oh's dub

Admin
    Admin

Yu-Gi-Oh's dub - Page 2 Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh's dub

Post by Admin Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:46 pm

Ok first off the reason those scores you provided are crap is because they're all clearly created on some cheap synthesizer to save money on using actual instruments, while the Japanese version uses actual instruments for their score. As for the Singapore scene, judging it from the music alone (I'm betting you allowed the bad acting in that scene to weigh your opinion down), it suits that particular scene just fine, picking one moment that just happened to use a more light hearted piece doesn't mean the whole score is bad, perhaps watching more than just a few nitpick scenes will give you a better view of their music. As for that piece being used during a duel scene, feel free to show me when.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:08 pm

The reason I know about the lazy scoring is because I've seen behind the scenes videos were they take you through the studio, and show you that they make their music with a simple synthesizer. As for that scene itself with the Esper duel, it fit just fine in there as well, you made it sound like it was being used during the duel itself, but it was clearly being used before it started.
    Areo51
    Areo51

Post by Areo51 Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:52 pm

YOU don't speak for ME. If that sad excuse for a joke were in the Japanese version I'd hate it even more that I do in the 4kids one. And what, prey tell, do you know about me, huh? You don't know anything about me, don't you even pretend that you do. Those two would laugh at it if it were funny, hell the dumbasses break out laughing if someone's pencil falls in the floor. When I said they laugh at everything I wasn't kidding, they literally laugh at EVERYTHING. They've over heard me and my cousin discussing the shitty "jokes" 4kids put in their animes, not even a snicker. And as for the music, Arrogant just took the words out of my mouth on that. And those words you used to describe us, oh they apply to you more than anyone I have ever met. You're hypocritical defending a company that removed death from anime my threatening to MURDER people. You're delusional because you think you're above the law, that you're the center of the universe and that 4lisencing is the same company as 4kids. Sadistic and diabolical because you abuse a poor kid with cancer. You're ignorant because you think the whole damn world could EVER agree with you. You're a creep because you fucking STALK people. Childish because well....need I really repeat this so many times? "dookie smell" "lizard eggplant" and all of those "stupid" little "insults" you make. Honestly, all you ever do is describe yourself and make yourself look like a fool in front of the whole world. You're pathetic.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:29 pm

Monster wrote:You guys do deserve to be murdered and how I say that does not reflect how 4Kids handled that in their dubs. there you go again with this fucked up logic of yours.

Ok that's it pal, telling people they deserve to be murdered just earned you another ban. I only allowed this one to stay so long because the username Monster fit you so perfectly. That's all you really are anyways, a monster.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:27 pm

So if you don't like it when things get skipped, why is it ok when 4kids skipped season 0 of Yu-Gi-Oh, 2 entire story arcs of One Piece (that were pretty important to the plot might I add), the 4th season of Yu-Gi-Oh GX, random episodes of 5Ds, some episodes of Pokemon, and probably episodes from other shows of theirs I'm not as familiar with? And I'm surprised to know that you read (I actually agree, Monster was a pretty good book) considering you defend the company with a former boss that said that "kids don't read" at an anime panel. As for the music, yes the Japanese score has some silly pieces, as well as some serious pieces, I've already pointed out to you some of the really dark music scenes, and having some comedic ones just helps diversify the score. 4kids on the other hand had no diversity in their music, it all sounded the same because the composer sucks.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:44 am

ugh, what's the point of arguing with you? No matter how much I point out the flaws of 4kids, all you do is say the same things over and over again. I might as well be playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good my arguments are, all you do is say "you suck" in response and then go off sending death threats. Grow up.
    Areo51
    Areo51

Post by Areo51 Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:21 pm

I'm in denial? You think 4kids still exists when it went out of busyness 4 years ago. You don't know a damn thing about me so don't even pretend to. Those idiots laugh at everything, they won't shut the fuck up for 1 god damn second and that is not an exaggeration, it's a fact. They laughed at the word radius as if it were the funniest thing in the whole damn world for fucks sake. Oh they heard me alright, I even repeated it to them to make sure they heard it all and they still didn't laugh. If 4kids' "jokes" couldn't make dumb and dumber laugh when the word radius can, you know the jokes sucked ass. I can tell it wasn't made with actual instruments, I listen to music 24/7. If even a single note is off, I'll notice it. I have fucked up logic? You think just because you like something everyone else in the whole world should like it too and anyone that doesn't needs to die. I'm getting my ass handed to me? As if. The only one getting their asses handed to them is you. Even 4kids fans hate you! I almost pity you, almost. This isn't a fight, this is a joke. I'm almost sad I won't have you to make me laugh anymore when this is all over. Then again, I can always stop by your cell and visit. Maybe even dangle a 4kids One Piece DVD in your face before I smash it into a million pieces. Wink Face it Newborn, there are thousands of us against one of you. Even 4kids fans are on our side ready to stomp you into the ground. You're out numbered, out gunned, out classed, and shit out of luck. You're done, end of story.
    Areo51
    Areo51

Post by Areo51 Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:00 pm

I've talked with 4kids fans about you, and boy do they hate you. They see YOU as the devil here. You're no "god" to anyone, you're an annoyance. I'm not lying, they heard every word and didn't even chuckle. You don't know how I think or how I operate, you're the only one lying here. 4kids got BOUGHT OUT you idiot. New owner, new field, new name, totally different company. Of course they're still using the god damn building, why build one when there's a perfectly good one that you now OWN. Yes I could tell it wasn't made with real instruments. I'm a fucking musician, I can tell what a real instrument sounds like! And incase you forgot I admitted "some of the music was decent". Some actually fit, key word "some". Most of it was a pitiful excuse for music with no heart or soul in it. That's the key parts of music, HEART and SOUL, but you wouldn't know that seeing as you don't have either of those. When you use a stupid computer program to make music you put no heart into it, no soul, no passion. The music they made was empty and bored the hell out of me. Only a fish could find most of the music they made "catchy" because they only have a 3 second memory. You fail to understand what people go to prison for. You go to prison for committing a CRIME! If I had a penny for every crime you've committed in the past MONTH, I'd be fucking rich. You're going behind bars, and you know it.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:38 pm

Areo51 wrote:Most of it was a pitiful excuse for music with no heart or soul in it. That's the key parts of music, HEART and SOUL, but you wouldn't know that seeing as you don't have either of those. When you use a stupid computer program to make music you put no heart into it, no soul, no passion. The music they made was empty and bored the hell out of me. Only a fish could find most of the music they made "catchy" because they only have a 3 second memory.
    Couldn't have said it better myself. This is exactly what I've been trying to say the whole time, if 4kids wants to make their own lousy music, they should made their own lousy shows (which they have) and put it on them. Fact is that anime comes with its own soundtrack, and changing it just doesn't fly these days.
    Areo51
    Areo51

Post by Areo51 Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:42 pm

Given how much they changed the shows they might as well have just made their own shit instead of fucking up someone's hard work.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:55 pm

They do have their own shows. They created several of their own including Viva piss on ya, the Crap twins, and a surprisingly true to the original TMNT cartoon.
    Areo51
    Areo51

Post by Areo51 Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:00 pm

Whoa, wait, what? You can't mean the TMNT where the Shredder was one of those brain-octopus-things, can you?
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:01 pm

I never actually saw it (not into TMNT), so I wouldn't know. All I know is everyone that did said it was pretty good.
    Areo51
    Areo51

Post by Areo51 Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:07 pm

Nah, it can't be. I'll have to see it to believe it.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:08 pm

I believe it was around in 2003. Either way all their other original shows were crap.
    Areo51
    Areo51

Post by Areo51 Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:20 pm

Well I'll be damned.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:58 pm

Retard wrote:If I was the CEO of 4Kids, OH MY GOODNESS I would have so much fun handling all the haters out there even more! Lawsuits and warrants for arrest just going out all over the place!

Go on ahead, buy the company out (it can't be that expensive right now in their current condition) and have search warrants placed out on us, put your money were your mouth is (for once). If not then write to whatever idiot is currently in charge since Al left, and ask him to do those things, I'm sure if you show him all the mean things I've said about 4kids, he'd love to get me arrested/killed/hurt.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:10 pm