The I hate 4kids forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The I hate 4kids forum

Lets kick that old dead horse by remembering why 4kids was such a lousy company, and why they deserved to go out of business.

+2
Areo51
Admin
6 posters

the what if post

Areo51
    Areo51

the what if post - Page 3 Empty Re: the what if post

Post by Areo51 Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:21 pm

They dragged themselves deeper into debt and threw away their chance to survive by releasing a movie they DIDN'T HAVE THE RIGHTS TO. That just made them owe Japan even more money. My aunt's in hell where she belongs. Just like you will be when you breathe your last breath, which I hope is a little ways away, I wanna watch you rot in prison. No, it's a wonder YOU'RE still alive. I'm surprised you haven't pissed off the wrong person and gotten yourself shot yet, but odds are that's exactly how your pitiful life is gonna end. The only question is, "will you die while you're in prison or before?" I hope the former is the case, because I want you to see just what your actions have awarded you: A living hell. Word of advice to you, Newborn, don't drop the soap. Wink
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:04 am

Areo51 wrote:Word of advice to you, Newborn, don't drop the soap. Wink

Damn, you beat me to the punchline, I wanted to tell him that. Better yet I hope he does.
    Areo51
    Areo51

Post by Areo51 Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:23 am

He'd probably like it though. XD
    Pedophile

Post by Pedophile Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:28 pm

Areo51 wrote:They dragged themselves deeper into debt and threw away their chance to survive by releasing a movie they DIDN'T HAVE THE RIGHTS TO. That just made them owe Japan even more money.

Um NO. Them owing Japan money was over the Yugioh rights which was before they released the movie. There wasn't some whole new case that they had to do following them releasing the movie. You so don't know shit.

Areo51 wrote:My aunt's in hell where she belongs. Just like you will be when you breathe your last breath, which I hope is a little ways away, I wanna watch you rot in prison.

Your aunt is in heaven living it up as you fuckers brought her down and ought to be suffering ten times heavy than she did while being around you cruds. Hopefully you're on your last few seconds of breath so you can be one of Satan's first of your ratchet family to terrorize.

Areo51 wrote:Word of advice to you, Newborn, don't drop the soap.

I wouldn't shower with the others anyway. That's something you should be telling yourself when you're in prison or Hell and getting your ass burned open by every inmate and demon imaginable, the very worst ones that will totally rip you to shreds and eat you for supper.

Admin wrote:Damn, you beat me to the punchline, I wanted to tell him that. Better yet I hope he does.

You've said to me already, like last year. Did you forget? You deserve this and I hope you get fucked up the nose, ears, mouth, and any other hole you have on you.
    Areo51
    Areo51

Post by Areo51 Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:07 pm

My aunt? In heaven? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! You should be a comedian! She stabbed the whole family in the back, even after we loved and supported her. She's burning in hell for all that she's done, just like you will be. The fires are calling your name. Enjoy the rest of your time on earth, because you'll spend the rest of eternity in hell.
    Pedophile

Post by Pedophile Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:22 am

YES, YOR AUNT IN HEAVEN! Jealous because you won't be there if you keep this demonic act of yours up and down and all round? The demons and fires are calling at you you flushed pickle. Go get yourself grilled in a frying pan and make yourself into a juicy sandwich for me to eat. I'm hungry for your stuff. Very Happy
    Areo51
    Areo51

Post by Areo51 Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:55 pm

The only demonic one here is you. You threaten to rape and murder total strangers and children. That's a one way ticket to the fiery pits and you know it. "I'm hungry for your stuff" my god, do you even read half the shit you say? Laughing I'm sorry, but you'll have to go hungry. My "stuff" is for my girlfriend and my girlfriend only. Wink
    Pedophile

Post by Pedophile Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:04 am

Nope, you're demonic and keep living in denial. All those bad deeds of yours will lay upon you and burn through you like acid and make your insides look like the inside of your head, ALL MUSH. When will you realize you haters deserve all the threats and bashing I give? And your stuff will be for me and me only if I wanted it too and will do what your girlfriend could never do in a lifetime. Except, it would be making you feel terrible and good. A good experience for me, but a very bad and terrible one for you. ;D
    Areo51
    Areo51

Post by Areo51 Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:01 am

Pedophile wrote:Nope, you're demonic and keep living in denial. All those bad deeds of yours will lay upon you and burn through you like acid and make your insides look like the inside of your head, ALL MUSH. When will you realize you haters deserve all the threats and bashing I give? And your stuff will be for me and me only if I wanted it too and will do what your girlfriend could never do in a lifetime. Except, it would be making you feel terrible and good. A good experience for me, but a very bad and terrible one for you. ;D

Oh my god! XD You are such a fucking dumbass! You didn't even understand what the hell I meant, did you? Sorry Newborn, but I don't swing that way. "Bad deeds"? Um, excuse me? Which one of us is threatening to rape and murder children here? Meanwhile: I donate to charity, go out of my way to help others, and defend people from criminals like you. I spent my whole life, threw away my childhood to taking care of my grandparents. What have you done? Told your sister that her and her kids could go die, threaten to rape and murder CHILDREN, harassed and abused a 14 year old with cancer, make sexual advances on complete strangers and children, so on and so forth. You're bad deeds are going to come bite you in the ass, I can guarantee it, and I'm going to make damn sure they do. Time is running out. Tick tock, tick tock.
    pyroking5236

the what if post - Page 3 Empty If 4kids dubbed Tokyo Ghoul...

Post by pyroking5236 Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:28 pm

If Tokyo Ghoul was dubbed by 4kids. I would imagine it being worse than One Piece's dub. Has anyone seen it? I'm on season 2.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:16 pm

This should be part of the what if post, so I'm gonna merge it.
    pyroking5236

Post by pyroking5236 Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:06 pm

Areo51 wrote:
    Pedophile wrote:Nope, you're demonic and keep living in denial. All those bad deeds of yours will lay upon you and burn through you like acid and make your insides look like the inside of your head, ALL MUSH. When will you realize you haters deserve all the threats and bashing I give? And your stuff will be for me and me only if I wanted it too and will do what your girlfriend could never do in a lifetime. Except, it would be making you feel terrible and good. A good experience for me, but a very bad and terrible one for you. ;D

Oh my god! XD You are such a fucking dumbass! You didn't even understand what the hell I meant, did you? Sorry Newborn, but I don't swing that way. "Bad deeds"? Um, excuse me? Which one of us is threatening to rape and murder children here? Meanwhile: I donate to charity, go out of my way to help others, and defend people from criminals like you. I spent my whole life, threw away my childhood to taking care of my grandparents. What have you done? Told your sister that her and her kids could go die, threaten to rape and murder CHILDREN, harassed and abused a 14 year old with cancer, make sexual advances on complete strangers and children, so on and so forth. You're bad deeds are going to come bite you in the ass, I can guarantee it, and I'm going to make damn sure they do. Time is running out. Tick tock, tick tock.
    the what if post - Page 3 Getty_10 Burned.

the what if post - Page 3 Boston-Chicken-Photo AND roasted like a chicken. Tammy is getting his ass handed to him left and right. By the way, he commented on my video. If you look on my channel, you'll see my reaction. I was dying.
    Areo51
    Areo51

Post by Areo51 Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:48 pm

I saw it, I couldn't stop laughing! XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:02 am