The I hate 4kids forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The I hate 4kids forum

Lets kick that old dead horse by remembering why 4kids was such a lousy company, and why they deserved to go out of business.

4 posters

You gotta admit that 4Kids is at least not Odex

NotRunningFromABully

You gotta admit that 4Kids is at least not Odex Empty You gotta admit that 4Kids is at least not Odex

Post by NotRunningFromABully Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:32 am

Now that's a company that sucks (Odex)
    Admin
    Admin

You gotta admit that 4Kids is at least not Odex Empty Re: You gotta admit that 4Kids is at least not Odex

Post by Admin Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:24 pm

Eh not really, Odex dubs keep the music intact, have more accurate scripts, and less (almost no) edits. And since the voices suck no matter what, I'd say Odex is a bit better.
    Areo51
    Areo51

You gotta admit that 4Kids is at least not Odex Empty Re: You gotta admit that 4Kids is at least not Odex

Post by Areo51 Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:51 pm

Not to mention 4kids broke the law and released the Yugioh bonds beyond time movie 2 months after they lost the freaking rights to yugioh.
    Pedophile

Post by Pedophile Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:09 pm

Areo51 wrote:Not to mention 4kids broke the law and released the Yugioh bonds beyond time movie 2 months after they lost the freaking rights to yugioh.

You act like you know Odex wouldn't have done same. I'm sure you don't know for certain what they would have done. Why would you even mention this here? Oh yeah, to be a bitch.
    Areo51
    Areo51

Post by Areo51 Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:12 pm

I don't know if they would or not, but if 4kids were smart they wouldn't have done it either. I'm just saying that 4kids killed themselves, that's all.
    Pedophile

Post by Pedophile Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:15 pm

4Kids had a movie set to go and had every logical right to release it. Fuck what was legally the case. I say RELEASE THAT MOTHERFUCKER! Japan also tried to be sneaky too beforehand having another company dub Zexal thinking they were going to win the lawsuit case. 4Kids you can say were in the right to do what they did and giving them a taste of their own medicine and on a plus side, Japan lost and all that hard work the LA people did on Zexal were shelved and never to see the light of day. HA!
    Areo51
    Areo51

Post by Areo51 Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:18 pm

It's their show, they could have stopped 4kids from dubbing it WAY before the lawsuit. They had no right to release it. They didn't own the rights anymore dumbass. You can't just go around doing whatever the hell please just because you want to. There's laws for a reason.
    Pedophile

Post by Pedophile Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:27 pm

They could have stopped 4Kids but they didn't. 4Kids had every logical right to release the dame thing JACKASS. Why aren't you bitching about the Japanese having another company produce a dub behind 4Kids' backs they didn't have the right to do? You're all about RIGHTS or is it only wrong for a company you don't like to do something illegal that THEY deserve to be bitched at? It's tick for tack here cream puff. Now go get glazed.
    Areo51
    Areo51

Post by Areo51 Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:36 pm

4kids lost the rights, if they wanted to release it, they should've done it sooner cause releasing it when they did just shot themselves in the foot.
    Pedophile

Post by Pedophile Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:56 pm

LIES! DYES! AND FRENCH FRIES! They didn't shoot themselves in the foot releasing the movie. They shot themselves in the foot not owing Japan all that money they did that led to them having to lawyer up and spend so much on that. Oh well, at least they still won a lot of things in the end and was able to get out of bankruptcy and work on something else. EVERYONE SHAKE YOUR FANNIES!
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:59 pm

So when someone presents you with clear evidence, you simply assume they're lying? Wow you are dense. And I thought creationists were bad.
    Areo51
    Areo51

Post by Areo51 Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:45 pm

Oh, it looks like wittle Tammy Wammy's is in denial. What you crying about baby? Need a change? Laughing
    Pedophile

Post by Pedophile Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:25 am

Admin wrote:So when someone presents you with clear evidence, you simply assume they're lying? Wow you are dense. And I thought creationists were bad.

I'm the one with the clear evidence you weird voice Frankfurter animal. What clear evidence did you ever present besides just bitch about them changing things and making false statements just clearly to be so hateful? And what the hell is wrong with creationists? You'll be quite the ass to mock that whole thing if it turns out they're right. Until it's proven so religion is true, you shut up and respect their belief on how the world got started.

Areo51 wrote:Oh, it looks like wittle Tammy Wammy's is in denial. What you crying about baby? Need a change? Laughing

Nope, but I'm about ready to shit all over your face and make you eat it. Is the pathetic loaf of rotten sponge material hungry for some dookie? Is you? Is you? LOL. Very Happy
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:40 am

I was referring to when Areo51 was talking about the two classmates (who for arguments sake, I'm just gonna call them Beavis and Butt-head from now on) that laugh at everything, yet wouldn't even chuckle at a 4kids pun, and you simply yelled "lies" in an attempt to simply say he's lying about it. Also you're one to talk about respecting other peoples beliefs, seeing as you don't even practice what you preach.
    Areo51
    Areo51

Post by Areo51 Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:38 pm

"Beavis and Butt-head". Yeah, I'd say those names fit them pretty well.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:41 pm

Heh heh, you said radius!
    Areo51
    Areo51

Post by Areo51 Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:55 pm

Yep, honestly I swear those idiots are always on some kind of drugs. Regardless even they wouldn't laugh at 4kids' shitty ass jokes.
    Pedophile

Post by Pedophile Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:03 am

Admin wrote:I was referring to when Areo51 was talking about the two classmates (who for arguments sake, I'm just gonna call them Beavis and Butt-head from now on) that laugh at everything, yet wouldn't even chuckle at a 4kids pun, and you simply yelled "lies" in an attempt to simply say he's lying about it.

This morphine addict of sin nature has it so out for 4Kids like you do. I'm sure either he's lying about these two kids even existing, lying about them laughing at everything, or lying about them finding 4Kids stuff funny. He'll, just like your sorry muscle brain dead cells, do anything and SAY ANYTHING to make 4Kids look super bad here than they need to.

Admin wrote:Also you're one to talk about respecting other peoples beliefs, seeing as you don't even practice what you preach.

I don't need to respect your beliefs when they're all junk and fly juice. I actually talk sense and know something. It's clear you hate on things you don't understand and don't make sense to you without actually learning about it to not hate it so damn much.

Areo51 wrote:Yep, honestly I swear those idiots are always on some kind of drugs. Regardless even they wouldn't laugh at 4kids' shitty ass jokes.

Lies, lies, and more burnt French fries. You seriously don't know when to give it up do you?
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:14 am

Rather than just assume that he's lying, how about actually respond with something else assuming it is the truth? Cause if it is all true, then you clearly have been cornered with something you can't defend.
    Pedophile

Post by Pedophile Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:21 am

It's too stupid to be the truth. He's lying about something and it's clear he likes to exaggerate on his hate for 4Kids like you to. It's no sense getting you to understand anything. You're so up his ass you mind as well LIVE there and continue to be dirty. Very Happy
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:23 am

But what if it is in fact true? Are you not able to respond to such a claim?
    Pedophile

Post by Pedophile Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:34 am

Oh I'll respond. I'll say his friends are as stupid as he is and all of them can be thrown into a dungeon and be forced to watch and like 4Kids' dubs.
    Areo51
    Areo51

Post by Areo51 Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:32 pm

I don't exaggerate how much I hate 4kids. First of all, "Beavis" and "Butthead" aren't my friends, they're just classmates, annoying ones at that. "Forced to like 4kids dubs"? You can't force someone to like anything. And who would try to force us, might I ask? You? Ha! As if you could ever find me, and even if by some miracle you did you'd be filled full of bullets before you got anywhere near me. (I am a weapons collector after all.) 4kids is long since dead, get over it.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:37 pm

Even if you weren't a weapons collector (which I think is pretty cool) he wouldn't be able to do much with his pointing finger gestures, water guns and weird hammer things anyway.
    Areo51
    Areo51

Post by Areo51 Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:50 pm

Admin wrote:Even if you weren't a weapons collector (which I think is pretty cool) he wouldn't be able to do much with his pointing finger gestures, water guns and weird hammer things anyway.

True enough! XD The dog would probably make him shit himself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:18 pm