The I hate 4kids forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The I hate 4kids forum

Lets kick that old dead horse by remembering why 4kids was such a lousy company, and why they deserved to go out of business.

4 posters

You gotta admit that 4Kids is at least not Odex

Pedophile

You gotta admit that 4Kids is at least not Odex - Page 2 Empty Re: You gotta admit that 4Kids is at least not Odex

Post by Pedophile Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:21 pm

Areo51 wrote:I don't exaggerate how much I hate 4kids.

Oh yes you do.

Areo51 wrote:First of all, "Beavis" and "Butthead" aren't my friends, they're just classmates, annoying ones at that.

I bet they don't even exist and if they did they wouldn't probably like how you're lying about them.

Areo51 wrote:"Forced to like 4kids dubs"? You can't force someone to like anything.

Of course you can. I've done it plenty of times and even drove some one to suicide for being bullied so much. HA! I am so GOOOOOOOOOD! Now all I need to do is send that Michael Kaleb Fairley freak to suicide and I'll be even more satisfied. He's the cancer freak and I've recently been fucking with him again on his channel and he tells me he has another and I'm trying to find it to fuck with him some more in case he doesn't respond to me! HA!

Areo51 wrote:And who would try to force us, might I ask? You? Ha! As if you could ever find me, and even if by some miracle you did you'd be filled full of bullets before you got anywhere near me. (I am a weapons collector after all.)

I would love to be the one to force you, but it would be some one else who will be more violent that I ever could. As for your garbage weapons, they'll all be used against you. You'll be shitting yourself when you find yourself about to look like that dumb black geek Emmett Till, you and the Mitch bitch.

Admin wrote: 4kids is long since dead, get over it.

Long dead? Okay they're not even dead and it hasn't been that long since they stopped being 4Kids so get over THAT you wretched melting popsicle.

Admin wrote:Even if you weren't a weapons collector (which I think is pretty cool) he wouldn't be able to do much with his pointing finger gestures, water guns and weird hammer things anyway.

I don't do or have anything of these things so what the flying fuck are you talking about here? Go get eggs stuffed into your eyes and let the grease fuck up your nerve senses.
    Areo51
    Areo51

You gotta admit that 4Kids is at least not Odex - Page 2 Empty Re: You gotta admit that 4Kids is at least not Odex

Post by Areo51 Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:58 pm

Oh? I find it amusing that you think you know me better than I do. No, I don't exaggerate, I tell it like it is. There you go again saying I'm lying about those two. You're just upset that they hated 4kids shitty jokes. Is that a confession to a crime I just read? You drove someone to suicide by bullying? If that's the case, need I remind you the asshole who drove one of the students at my school to suicide is ROTTING in PRISON for it? Has been for the past 6 years. You're already never gonna get out of prison in your lifetime, you just keep adding more and more unnecessary years to it. Drive Arrogant to suicide? Oh please, you could never drive him there. He's your problem just as much as I am. We're gonna make sure you rot. They ARE dead, have been for 4 years, you're just too stubborn to accept it. Face it, 4kids killed themselves all because they couldn't make a single smart business decision, even to save themselves.
    Pedophile

Post by Pedophile Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:13 am

Areo51 wrote:Oh? I find it amusing that you think you know me better than I do. No, I don't exaggerate, I tell it like it is.

You mean VOMITING like it is. You so far to hate basically everything about 4Kids and siding with Mitch about EVERYTHING even when it comes to things I cleared you two up on you still wants to lie about. 4Kids was not as bad as you're making it and that's a fact. Get over their fucking edits.

Areo51 wrote:There you go again saying I'm lying about those two. You're just upset that they hated 4kids shitty jokes.

Even if they didn't laugh, that doesn't quite mean they hated it asshole. there's lots of jokes in general I haven't laughed at but I don't find them terrible.

Areo51 wrote: Is that a confession to a crime I just read?

Yes, proud of it. the bitch can suffer for wanting to cross me. That's right, I DROVE A BITCH TO SUICIDE! And the kid was mentally retarded too. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! THE BEST ONES!!!

Areo51 wrote:You drove someone to suicide by bullying? If that's the case, need I remind you the asshole who drove one of the students at my school to suicide is ROTTING in PRISON for it? Has been for the past 6 years. You're already never gonna get out of prison in your lifetime, you just keep adding more and more unnecessary years to it.

Not going to happen to me. That asshole was unfortunate to get caught. I'll keep my tracks covered completely like the blood of Jesus on sins.

Areo51 wrote:Drive Arrogant to suicide? Oh please, you could never drive him there. He's your problem just as much as I am.

Are you stupid? His name is ******** ******* and I've called him that multiple times with you around even on Youtube. Michael is that cancer patient boy Mitchell has been bitching about that I've sent death threats too. He almost killed himself and even posted this on Tumblr but he managed to back out of it. Damn.

Areo51 wrote:We're gonna make sure you rot.

Keep dreaming. Only in your dreams can that ever happen.

Areo51 wrote:They ARE dead, have been for 4 years, you're just too stubborn to accept it. Face it, 4kids killed themselves all because they couldn't make a single smart business decision, even to save themselves.

4Kids is not dead. They're under a new name and working with something else. Get over that and stop trying to say otherwise just so you can believe they're totally dead because you didn't like them or how they handled the anime. GET OVER IT YOU SPIDER BITE!
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:11 pm

Ok fine smart ass, 4kids isn't dead, but they're no longer relevant to anime dubbing. And since that's what this conversation  is about, anything they're doing now is meaningless.
    Areo51
    Areo51

Post by Areo51 Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:30 pm

Did you forget? The bastard covered his tracks. He erased everything: Facebook account, Email account, everything. He still got arrested and locked up. You don't even do that much. If he could get caught after doing that, you sure as hell can. What makes you think your any different from him, huh? Bye the way, those two idiots expressly said they hated the joke. Pardon me for misreading the name, I was up all night getting some, something your retarded ass could never get even if you wanted too. You think you can get away with any of this? "Keep dreaming. Only in your dreams can that ever happen." Face it, "you don't stand a ghost of a chance."
    Pedophile

Post by Pedophile Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:02 am

Admin wrote:Ok fine smart ass, 4kids isn't dead, but they're no longer relevant to anime dubbing.

Finally the bastard comes to his senses on ONE thing. Too bad he can't seem to do the same for everything else he fails to get through his burned up flesh.

Admin wrote:And since that's what this conversation is about, anything they're doing now is meaningless.

Of course but hey, it's still SOMETHING that making them active and paying their bills.

Areo51 wrote:Did you forget?

I tend to forget a lot of what you say, deliberately. Wink

Areo51 wrote:The bastard covered his tracks. He erased everything: Facebook account, Email account, everything. He still got arrested and locked up. You don't even do that much. If he could get caught after doing that, you sure as hell can.

He goofed up somewhere, or you're LYING once again, exaggerating on the truth as you've been shown to love doing like a popping gum ball.

Areo51 wrote:What makes you think your any different from him, huh?

I'm so different and much more unique. There's nothing you can do to get me put away without yourself being mutilated first so I wouldn't even try it. You see how vicious I am, so why even underestimate me?

Areo51 wrote:Bye the way, those two idiots expressly said they hated the joke.

Lies. LIES!

Areo51 wrote:Pardon me for misreading the name, I was up all night getting some, something your retarded ass could never get even if you wanted too. You think you can get away with any of this? "Keep dreaming. Only in your dreams can that ever happen."

Getting some? HA! The only thing you could be getting is LICE. Go wash yourself. You're too timid and dimp to think you could ever get some pussy and titties. And yes, I can so get away with this. I've gotten away with it for two whole years thus far and I plan to keep it all clean adding many more years down the road until I die. You hater deserve every bit of this for real!

Areo51 wrote:Face it, "you don't stand a ghost of a chance."

That line was fine when Ghost Kaiba said it. Quite odd when that guy holding Mokuba captive then said it, but it's a fine line nevertheless.
    Areo51
    Areo51

Post by Areo51 Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:38 am

No, I think you forget because your brain is the size of a peanut. He most certainly didn't goof up. He did everything possible to cover his tracks (much more than you ever do) but guess what? Once something exists on the internet, it will be on there for the rest of eternity. And guess what else? The cops have access to EVERY deleted file, website, account, email, etc. to have ever existed. No amount of "covering your tracks" can prevent you from being caught. Unless you were to move to another country and never touch a computer again, (which I doubt you even have a job to afford to leave the country and I KNOW you could never stay away from a computer) you CAN be found. "Unique"? The only unique thing about you is that you're stupider than him. I'm not underestimating you, you're overestimating yourself. You're not God, you're not untouchable. Your just a lowly little troll typing on a keyboard. Aww, what's the matter wittle Tammy wammy? You mad that even the two jokers who laugh at literally EVERYTHING hated 4kids' joke? Too bad, they hated it. Hell, the day I told it to them was the only time I EVER saw them shut the fuck up for more than 5 seconds. I get pussy and tits every fucking week! You just jealous that I'm getting laid? You're lucky to have gotten away with it for 2 years, but that luck is running out. You've gotten the WRONG people on your ass. Actually, the fact that you've been at it for 2 years only makes it worse on you. Millions of people know who you are now and everyone wants to see you behind bars. The longer you do this, the closer you get to being a prison bitch. Oh please, the "ghost of a chance" line is the oldest line in the book. It's so overused that it's pathetic. Not to mention, much like every other joke 4kids used, it was just filler. Just a line thrown in so they didn't have to put much effort into the script, and those filler jokes filled over 50% of the script for almost every episode of every anime 4kids ever "dubbed." That's the laziest writing I've ever seen, and I've seen some pretty lazy writing grading some of my classmate's assignments. Even to the point that a 5 page report only had one paragraph that took up less than half a sheet of paper.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:21 pm