The I hate 4kids forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The I hate 4kids forum

Lets kick that old dead horse by remembering why 4kids was such a lousy company, and why they deserved to go out of business.

+7
Pedophile
Retard
Monster
Sugarbears
pyroking5236
MegaNumbers
Sexy Bitch
11 posters

Tammy Newborn, the 4kids loving creep

Admin
    Admin

Tammy Newborn, the 4kids loving creep - Page 5 Empty Re: Tammy Newborn, the 4kids loving creep

Post by Admin Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:29 am

Newborn as in Tammy Newborn, he's saying it's nice to have someone that isn't him on here.
    matthewmwps

Tammy Newborn, the 4kids loving creep - Page 5 Empty Re: Tammy Newborn, the 4kids loving creep

Post by matthewmwps Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:40 am

Admin wrote:Newborn as in Tammy Newborn, he's saying it's nice to have someone that isn't him on here.

Oh, ok
    Areo51
    Areo51

Post by Areo51 Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:53 pm

Yeah, most of the names in the members list are all him.
    matthewmwps

Post by matthewmwps Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:05 pm

Areo51 wrote:Yeah, most of the names in the members list are all him.
    oh now i get it. Jeez he must be really stubborn about this...
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:24 pm

You don't know the half of it.
    Areo51
    Areo51

Post by Areo51 Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:25 pm

Yeah. Not to mention the amount of youtube accounts he has. What are we up to now on that count, Admin? 20? 30? More?
    matthewmwps

Post by matthewmwps Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:14 am

Admin wrote:You don't know the half of it.
    Ya i know and im glad i dont, i remember he said he wanted my arms cut off because i made a silly joke.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:30 am

24 accounts total, 8 have been banned so far. That I know of anyway.
    Areo51
    Areo51

Post by Areo51 Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:37 pm

What joke did you make?
    pyroking5236

Post by pyroking5236 Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:02 pm

Pedophile wrote:
    pyroking5236 wrote:I've been here. Lol.

Can you read? I said BACK here dipshit. You've been gone for a while.

Pyroking5236 wrote:Tain? Don't know what you meant there.

Don't remember what I meant to say there, but the point is you should have gotten into a dog house and have it crash on top of you.

Pyroking5236 wrote:I'm not homeless. I live in a nice condo.

I hope it gets set on fire and you become homeless you broken spine.

Pyroking5236 wrote:Don't fight a battle you're aren't going to win. Do you think caps scare me? They make you look even more pathetic than you already are

Blah blah blah. Can you ever stop talking about yourself? I've been winning battles since I've gotten here you stuttering sock puppet on morphine. How about you stop making yourself look bad and get some smarts knocked into your tiny skull?

Areo51 wrote:Let me rephrase that, "you never saw my videos while they were up?" I moved them to private about a month ago so I could start the channel over.

No I didn't look at your dumb videos while they were up and why the hell did you need to start your channel over? What the FUCK was wrong with it?

Areo51 wrote:The only thing is, I still need to figure out what to make videos on. Hmmmm? How about your dumbass and all the crimes you've committed in the past two years? That sounds like a fun thing to make videos on. Until your ass is in prison that is.

Go right ahead. I love seeing people make videos of me. As for the prison thing, don't count on it hammerjack. That is a fate served best hot for you. Wink

So you make make fun of my stutter eh? Pretty fucked up. BUT. My stuttering is nothing compared to all of your death threats. Lol Karma is mean, cold hearted bitch. Trust me. Btw, I have family down the street. No fire anytime soon! Have fun retard!
    matthewmwps

Post by matthewmwps Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:38 pm

Areo51 wrote:What joke did you make?
    I think you already saw it on youtube. You may not have but you're icons familiar. but if you didn't i ll post a snapshot of the conversation in a second.
    matthewmwps

Post by matthewmwps Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:43 pm

Tammy Newborn, the 4kids loving creep - Page 5 <a href=Tammy Newborn, the 4kids loving creep - Page 5 Captur11" />
    Tammy Newborn, the 4kids loving creep - Page 5 <a href=Tammy Newborn, the 4kids loving creep - Page 5 211" />

This was the conversation i had with him
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:09 pm

Hope you remembered to flag his comments, the more reports, the sooner he gets banned.
    matthewmwps

Post by matthewmwps Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:11 pm

Admin wrote:Hope you remembered to flag his comments, the more reports, the sooner he gets banned.
    Well i didn't when i got it but i have now. But i have a feeling we will need a lot more then a cupple hundred to get youtube to give a dam.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:21 pm

They used to be more competent about it, but ever since the google+ thing they stopped caring.
    matthewmwps

Post by matthewmwps Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:23 pm

Admin wrote:They used to be more competent about it, but ever since the google+ thing they stopped caring.
    well there are thousands of idiots on youtube, if they looked at everyone they'd be there for months
    Areo51
    Areo51

Post by Areo51 Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:06 pm

Ah, lol. I didn't really pay much attention to the name. My bad.
    Pedophile

Post by Pedophile Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:08 am

Areo51 wrote:Please, that's about as real as Shenron. Voodoo is a bunch of bullshit, it doesn't do a god damn thing. It's just a bunch of mumbo jumbo and superstition. You've gotta be really stupid if you think that shit actually works.

And how do you know it doesn't work? You never even attempted it or seen it in action so don't be making statements like that. Look who's stupid now you sexual migraine.

matthewmwps wrote:i am just reading all of these and laughing shitless, you really are sad aren't you Tammy? lol!

I'm more than sad you bloated jellyfish, I'm MAD AS HELL. You fail to see how stupid these 4Kids haters are being and are deserving of my actions oh so much. Too bad you choose to fall on the dark side here and not the side which will protect you from my wrath and is where all the grace is at. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Looks like you do need those arms of yours removed after all.

pyroking5236 wrote:So you make make fun of my stutter eh? Pretty fucked up. BUT. My stuttering is nothing compared to all of your death threats. Lol Karma is mean, cold hearted bitch. Trust me. Btw, I have family down the street. No fire anytime soon! Have fun retard!

Your stutter is the most vile thing that could ever exist. I hope it delivers you pure disease and sickness that will gave you look and walk around like some elderly person. You think I care about you having down the street? I'll have the whole street collapse with them in it and you'll never be seeing those suckers again even in the afterlife. I'll make sure that ability collapses too.

Admin wrote:Hope you remembered to flag his comments, the more reports, the sooner he gets banned.

Like I can't just hope onto another account and instantly finish my work just as easy. You sure are simple minded are you *****? This is getting so old. You're too old to be thinking to ignorantly and knowing how I operate and keep on ticking.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:49 am

you're right, I just thought of a way to make it more difficult for you, good luck getting back on this time.
    matthewmwps

Post by matthewmwps Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:17 am

Pedophile wrote:
    Areo51 wrote:Please, that's about as real as Shenron. Voodoo is a bunch of bullshit, it doesn't do a god damn thing. It's just a bunch of mumbo jumbo and superstition. You've gotta be really stupid if you think that shit actually works.

And how do you know it doesn't work? You never even attempted it or seen it in action so don't be making statements like that. Look who's stupid now you sexual migraine.

matthewmwps wrote:i am just reading all of these and laughing shitless, you really are sad aren't you Tammy? lol!

I'm more than sad you bloated jellyfish, I'm MAD AS HELL. You fail to see how stupid these 4Kids haters are being and are deserving of my actions oh so much. Too bad you choose to fall on the dark side here and not the side which will protect you from my wrath and is where all the grace is at. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Looks like you do need those arms of yours removed after all.

pyroking5236 wrote:So you make make fun of my stutter eh? Pretty fucked up. BUT. My stuttering is nothing compared to all of your death threats. Lol Karma is mean, cold hearted bitch. Trust me. Btw, I have family down the street. No fire anytime soon! Have fun retard!

Your stutter is the most vile thing that could ever exist. I hope it delivers you pure disease and sickness that will gave you look and walk around like some elderly person. You think I care about you having down the street? I'll have the whole street collapse with them in it and you'll never be seeing those suckers again even in the afterlife. I'll make sure that ability collapses too.

Like I can't just hope onto another account and instantly finish my work just as easy. You sure are simple minded are you *****? This is getting so old. You're too old to be thinking to ignorantly and knowing how I operate and keep on ticking.

Ya i can see your mad.  Rolling Eyes 4kids may have a good intention. but they are fucking with shit that a: should not be fucked with at all. Or B: is not children material! Let alone not useing common sence to fuck up the dubs or the animation in ways of pure stupidity. Say what you will. BUT 4KIDS IS A F-A-I-L-U-R-E.

Last edited by matthewmwps on Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    matthewmwps

Post by matthewmwps Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:18 am

Areo51 wrote:Ah, lol. I didn't really pay much attention to the name. My bad.
    Eh, dont worry
    pyroking5236

Post by pyroking5236 Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:05 pm

Damn. Tammy sounds like a 5 year old getting mad because he didn't get a toy a Toys R Us or a game at GameStop. Matthew, I've been dealing with him since November. He made fun of my stutter issue I have. Very disrespectful. Funny how what? 5? 4? Accounts got banned from here. And soon, (hopefully) Google will block his IP. I should put a online petition to ban his IP. Who's in?
    pyroking5236

Post by pyroking5236 Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:22 pm

Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:18 pm

I hate to break it to ya, but online petitions don't work.
    pyroking5236

Post by pyroking5236 Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:12 pm

Admin wrote:I hate to break it to ya, but online petitions don't work.

You never know, it's worth a try,

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:41 am