The I hate 4kids forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The I hate 4kids forum

Lets kick that old dead horse by remembering why 4kids was such a lousy company, and why they deserved to go out of business.

+7
Pedophile
Retard
Monster
Sugarbears
pyroking5236
MegaNumbers
Sexy Bitch
11 posters

Tammy Newborn, the 4kids loving creep

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Admin
    Admin

Tammy Newborn, the 4kids loving creep - Page 2 Empty Re: Tammy Newborn, the 4kids loving creep

Post by Admin Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:37 am

It doesn't matter if you see the opinion as crap, I think your opinion is crap, but you don't see me being nasty and threatening you over it. People have the right to have stupid opinions on stuff. I know people that think Justin Bieber is a great singer, Kanye West is modest, George Bush was a great president, and Twilight is a well written series, I think those opinions are all crap, but you don't see me bashing on anyone for having said opinion, the most I'd do is snicker at them.
    Admin
    Admin

Tammy Newborn, the 4kids loving creep - Page 2 Empty Re: Tammy Newborn, the 4kids loving creep

Post by Admin Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:48 pm

Monster wrote:Um no. NO ONE has the right to make stupid opinions. If it's stupid, then it should not be made. Where's the logic in that and then be mad when some one bash you for it? You have nothing against my opinion, you just don't like how you're getting your ass handed to you and being exposed of how ignorant and delusional you are while you wanted to do all this talk and get away with it and some one like me is showing the whole world how it actually holds no water.

Actually we do have the right to have opinions regardless of how smart it is. This is in fact right there in the US constitution under the first amendment, which states
    first amendment wrote:Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
    So ya we do have the right to dislike 4kids. If you don't like the fact that we have this right, either get out of this country, or (try to) convince congress that the first amendment should omit freedom of speech. As for being mad about you "bashing", it's more of an annoyance really, you simply won't stop bothering people about something we really don't care much about in the first place, and adding in death threats just crosses the line.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:51 pm

If you want congress to do something about it, feel free to write letters to them about it. Though you are right about people often abusing their rights, and doing/saying things that are stupid, on the other hand you'll never see me try and silence someone for having said opinion. For example I find it stupid that people believe 9/11 conspiracy theories to be true, but I would never try and stop someone from having this opinion, no matter how irrational or illogical I may find it to be.
    Areo51
    Areo51

Post by Areo51 Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:33 pm

Admin wrote:If you want congress to do something about it, feel free to write letters to them about it. Though you are right about people often abusing their rights, and doing/saying things that are stupid, on the other hand you'll never see me try and silence someone for having said opinion. For example I find it stupid that people believe 9/11 conspiracy theories to be true, but I would never try and stop someone from having this opinion, no matter how irrational or illogical I may find it to be.

And I'd never try to silence people who think Oswald killed Kennedy, granted I would probably chuckle at them but hey it's their opinion, not mine so I don't give a flying fuck.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:22 pm

*facepalm* man you're an idiot. First off I don't think my comments about 4kids are at all irrational, so quit acting like you somehow know my every thought, cause you don't. Second I'm not mad that you criticize my opinion on 4kids, I'm mad that you respond by obnoxiously claiming you're right about everything, threatening to kill people that disagree, and going out of your way to piss everyone off just for the sake of it. you're not "punishing" anyone, you're just being an annoying creep.
    Monster wrote:If you know something is true then don't fucking deny it and try to fight against it
    Ok I don't for even a minute believe it to be true that 4kids was a good company, so there's noting to really deny. I wouldn't consider what I've been saying to be at all stupid, and even if it is stupid, I still have the right to say it. How would you like it if someone just started bashing you like this over an opinion you don't even care that much about anymore? In fact maybe I'll just start doing thaty to you, see how you like it.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:42 pm

Hey Tammy, remember how you said that you think Friday was actually a good song? Well you're totally wrong, Friday was a lame ass song, with bad auto tune, and dumb lyrics, and have no right to go around saying you like it, in fact I'm gonna give everyone this forum permission to bully "Alicia" here (and not get banned for it), as long as it's for liking Friday, which is still a lousy song. In fact you're a waste of sperm for liking that song, you're mom should have aborted you before you were born, because anyone that thinks Rebecca Black created a good song shouldn't be allowed to live. You know what, I hope you get murdered, because anyone who likes the song deserves to die. I hope you get cancer, because you're a cancer to this society you Friday loving idiot. Now disappear retard!
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:38 am

Nahnah nah nah nah, you thought Friday was an underrated song, what an idiot. You're so stupid. I bet when you were born, the doctor took one look at you and slapped your mom. Friday lovers deserve to be bashed, threatened, and murdered. I hope your home gets burned to the ground, with you in it. Kiss my ass retard.
    Areo51
    Areo51

Post by Areo51 Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:44 pm

Repeating two words isn't catchy.That's not even a song, that's the CD skipping every 2 seconds. A chimp could right a better song in five seconds. Very Happy
    Areo51
    Areo51

Post by Areo51 Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:03 pm

Oh, I've heard the song alright. The chorus is complete crap. "It's Friday, Friday, Friday" Please, that's not music, that's not catchy.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:47 pm

Areo51 wrote:RA chimp could right a better song in five seconds. Very Happy

hell even a group (or 3) chipmunks could do a better song than Friday. But ya lets continue to harass "Alicia" for liking this garbage.
    Areo51
    Areo51

Post by Areo51 Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:40 pm

I'd say that name suits you, Newborn. Why the hell would I be jealous of that piece of shit song? Even the worst songs I've wrote are better than that shit.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:42 pm

What blog?
    Areo51
    Areo51

Post by Areo51 Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:47 pm

Admin wrote:What blog?

Who cares? The only one that'd follow his blog is him.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:48 pm

And his many accounts.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:52 pm

And were dare I ask is this blog?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:50 am